CPI Church Planting Network Application Form
For those in or considering Church Planting.
You are a Christian today because somebody, somewhere, planted a church. Church planting is one of the most effective mission strategies. Those in church planting are at the heart of the vision to see the nation changed.
Benefits for you:
- Connection with your local Hub group, providing you with practical teaching
- Strength and encouragement from belonging to a national movement
- Networking opportunities with other leaders at national and regional events
- Access to resources, including ‘The Hub’ magazine posted straight to you, up to twice a year (please email us if you’d like to receive multiple copies)
Benefits for Church Planting Initiative:
- A valuable member with a vision beyond their locality
- An awareness of our primary partners in achieving our vision
- The opportunity to support local mission in the power of the Holy Spirit
How much does it cost?
Our desire is that no one should miss out on being part of this network for financial reasons – so for this reason our network is free. However, if you or your church would like to financially support the work of CPI as a missional opportunity, please support us.
Terms and conditions:
- Members of this network will receive an email from one of our CPI team up to 12 times a year.
- Our magazine will be posted straight to you, up to twice a year (please provide your postal address)
- Members contact details will be forwarded to their local Hub Leader for inclusion in local groups and events
- CPI’s role is to work with those who are part of this network to facilitate local networking. Networking opportunities (such as local Hub meetings) will vary throughout the country depending on membership and location
- To join our network you will need to have an account on our database